Terms & Conditions
MotoRogue.in Terms and Conditions of Web Site Usage
The term "MotoRogue" or "MotoRogue.in" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website; whose registered office is in Mumbai and registered business name is "Shankeshwar Enterprises". The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The website is a platform that facilitates the online sale and purchase of branded and non-branded merchandise and services offered by MotoRogue.in various affiliate/vendors/authorized brands at a discounted price. The products and/or services are offered to the users through various modes which shall include the issue of coupons and vouchers that can be redeemed for various products and/or services.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The website is not available to minors under the age of eighteen (18). You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. If you are below the age of eighteen (18) years, you may avail the services provided by MotoRogue.in through your legal guardian in accordance with the applicable laws.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The website makes available general third-party information such as product catalogues, news, entertainment, technology and features, advertisements including videos, images and photographs of the products and other data from external sources. The provision of third-party content is for general informational purposes only. You acknowledge that the third party content provided to you is obtained from sources believed to be reliable. MotoRogue.in does not provide any guarantee with respect to any the third party content and MotoRogue.in shall not be held liable for any loss suffered by you based on your reliance on or use of such data.
- MotoRogue.in will have no liability related to user content arising under intellectual property rights, libel, privacy, publicity, obscenity or other laws. MotoRogue.in also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification or unavailability of any user content.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are subject to the laws of the Government of India.
PRODUCT INSTALLATIONS & USAGE
You acknowledge that MotoRogue.in has no affiliation with any installer and you assume full responsibility and any risk for any damage or error caused by the installer to the product or your vehicle. MotoRogue.in is not liable for any damage caused by the installer while installing the product.
- You agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateway for availing services on the website. You shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by you. The information provided by you will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your credit/ debit card details. MotoRogue.in expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit/ debit card.
- MotoRogue shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of you/cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by MotoRogue.in with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- In the event that a MotoRogue.in product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, MotoRogue.in reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price, or for orders in which the total has been calculated incorrectly. MotoRogue.in reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, MotoRogue.in shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
REVIEWS & COMMENTS
- Except as otherwise provided elsewhere in this Agreement or on the Site, anything that you submit or post to the Site and/or provide us, including without limitation, ideas, know-how, techniques, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, "Submissions") is and will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary, and we shall have the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and transferable right to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, lease, transmit, adapt, create derivative works from such Submissions by any means and in any form, and to translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or decompile such Submissions. All Submissions shall automatically become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you.
- In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit with any review, comment, or other Content, if any, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the reviews, comments and other Content that you post on this Site and that use of your reviews, comments, or other Content by us will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions or Content. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions (including comments or reviews) for any reason.
- NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED, WRITTEN, OR IMPLIED is made on any products made or sold by MotoRogue.in. All descriptions given by MotoRogue.in as to function are for reference only and are not a guarantee. MotoRogue.in cannot assume any responsibility for personal injury, labour or other injury arising out of the use of any product manufactured or sold. MotoRogue.in shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to damage or loss of goods or claims of customers of the purchaser which may arise and or result from the sale, installation or use of these products. By purchasing, using, or installing the product, the purchaser agrees to all of these terms.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MotoRogue.in and its affiliates, affiliated companies, co-branders, other partners, and their employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney's fees, which arise from your use or misuse of this site. MotoRogue.in reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with MotoRogue.in in asserting any available defences.