Cancellation & Returns Policy
MotoRogue.in always strives to give the best rates possible to its customers at all times at the same time creating a unique shopping experience. Therefore, we have a transparent and liberal cancellation & return policy.
- If you change your mind and want to cancel an order, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly.
- Orders can be modified or cancelled only while their status is labelled "Order Received." Once an order has a status of "Order Processed," it cannot be cancelled or modified, as the order has been processed by our warehouse and is in the queue to be shipped out.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that MotoRogue.in’s marketing team has obtained on special offers or closeout deals. These are limited offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- In case of receipt of damaged or defective items please report the same to our Customer Service team. The request will, however, be entertained once we have checked and determined the same at our own end. This should be reported within 24 hours of delivery of the products.
Returns & Refund
- Returned products must be in a new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the plastic bags, original price tags, labels, barcodes, user manual, warranty card and invoice without any damage.
- Any product which has been removed from packaging or manufacturer seal is broken is non-returnable.
- Any product which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle is non-returnable.
- Open box items for which the packaging has been destroyed are not returnable. You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our warehouse in Mumbai.
- Products specially ordered on customer’s request cannot be returned in any circumstances. No returns will be taken for Dashboard Frames, Harness & Steering Interface.
- It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of products during transit.
- In case if an e-coupon or promo code has been used, the refund amount will be the original amount paid at the time of purchasing the product. The e-coupon or promo code once used will not be reissued.
- Please do not abuse this policy by ordering multiple (more than 2) of the same or similar item with the intention of returning the majority of your order. Please contact us or send Enquiry Form if you are unsure of the products prior to placing your order and we will be happy to help you narrow it down!
- Once your return is received and inspected by MotoRogue.in (usually within 24 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed as Store Credits or Coupon for the original amount. If the refund is processed to the original mode of payment the refund amount will be after deducting the payment gateway charges depending upon the mode of transaction.
Cancellations by MotoRogue.in
There may be certain orders that MotoRogue.in is unable to accept and must cancel. MotoRogue.in reserves the right, at MotoRogue.in's sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by you, non-availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by MotoRogue.in's credit and fraud avoidance department. MotoRogue.in may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. MotoRogue.in will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.